Monday, July 28, 2008

Things have been going well this week, but I guess since it is Monday, there is plenty of time for chaos. The kids played themselves into the ground today. We went to the playground (as we do most days) and Isaac and Caroline went down the slide a hundred or so times. The playground is surrounded by sand so by the time we get home and eat dinner and have a bath, I have to start the real cleaning. I sweep with a broom first, then vacuum and we have enough sand for a new sandbox. The tub, by the way, is also full of sand. I suppose I should just change everyone outside, before we go in, but that requires extra planning on top of all the necessities our family requires for even the smallest of outings. I shall not bore you with a list...On second thought, you all are getting a list. Enjoy.

(1) Diapers (size 5 and size 2)
(2) Wipes
(3) 2 sippie cups of water
(4) A change of clothes for Anna
(5) water for me
(6) cell phone
(7) $20 cash (just in case)
(8) travel potty for Caroline + travel potty liners
(9) bucket plus a shovel, a scooper, and a small rake, all labeled, thankyouverymuch
(10) hats for everyone
(11) sunscreen 50 spf
(12) first aid kit (you can never have too many bandaids at the playground)
(13) toys for Anna
(14) baby food for Anna, plus a spoon and a bib
(15) a child leash. Don't even get me started on this one. It is for safety. I don't have to use it often, but when I do, I most certainly need it.
(16) a bag of almonds. I often end up at the playground and realize that I haven't eaten all day. It's my power snack until dinner.
(17) the keys!

There's more, but you get the picture. As we were leaving, Caroline opened the door for me. I pushed the stroller out with Isaac and Anna in tow and then she said...........................

"Oh wait mommy, I need to get my cell phone!"

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

That's too funny!

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites