Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Clothes

I hate clothes shopping. I actually asked Todd if I could hire a personal shopper to take care of this little problem for me. He said no and I probably wouldn't do it even if he said yes. I really need some clothes. I'm still half wearing maternity clothes and the other half don't fit, have holes, or are 5 years old. It's getting to a point that I have a pile of clothes to get rid of and an empty closet! I wish I understood fashion a little better...colors, styles, wide leg, boot cut, low riding, but it all seems quite beyond me. A friend and I went to Macys today (the one at Broadway and 34th St) and we looked around but everything was very expensive and I just can't imagine paying $30 for a plain cotton shirt. I ended up buying nothing and I'm back at square one. I found a scarf that was $400 and a $300 sundress. I don't think so!!

1 comment:

Jax and company said...

Old Navy has trendy but classic clothes, not too expensive so it's okay that they might not last more than one season. They have outfits already put together, $5 shipping and free returns.

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites