Saturday, March 01, 2008

Anna and the doctor

With all the fuss over Isaac last night, I never expected to be taking Anna to the doctor this morning. Fortunately, our pediatrician is open on Saturday (sickness doesn't wait, you know) and I was able to call in the morning and get an appointment. I saw the same doctor that I spoke with last night about Isaac. She seemed a little perplexed at first, but I explained that Isaac was actually feeling better. Anna woke up this morning with a very obvious eye infection, which was the reason for my visit. She looked Anna over carefully and took her temperature, since she is so young and her brother had been sick. No fever or anything. She has a 14 day prescription for erythromycin, the oral suspension, which must be administered 4x a day! Todd had to go to 3 pharmacies to find one that had this version of the drug. Apparently, it is an unusual way to dose this particular antibiotic.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

4 times a day! Yikes! I wanted to say she is adorable and I love all the new pictures!! Congrats!!

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites