Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tom Brady, the football player, was on the front page of the all the tabloids yesterday wearing some kind of cast on his foot. Everyone was speculating about whether he was injured and would get to play in the Superbowl. I thought to myself at the time that if I were a pro-football coach, I would put all my major players in casts and crutches a couple days before the big game. Why not let the opposition think they've already won? In high school, I was in a few plays (very minor stuff) and the day of the first performance, the people playing the lead roles would arrive to school on crutches or have "laryngitis." Some of the teachers would freak out a bit, but the drama people all knew what was up. Apparently, Tom Brady is not really hurt, the special shoe was just precautionary. Here is the story.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites