Friday, January 25, 2008

One month to go!

Oh wow! I woke up this morning and check my little bloggie for comments and noticed that the baby in the in pregnancy ticker moved to the very end! It's starting to sink in, I guess...

Caroline is really enjoying her gymnastics class. She listens to the teacher and follows instructions. It's really quite impressive. She is talking more and more about her baby sister coming (baby in mama's tummy is what she says).

Isaac is changing everyday. He is now copying the things his sister does. If Caroline jumps, Isaac tries to and it is so cute. He loves watching Barney and reading Barney books. When I put in Barney for the kids, Isaac starts giggling and squealing with delight.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Mia loves to copy too. I find it adorable. lol Hooray on one more month!

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites