Wednesday, December 05, 2007

We have been busy lately. Caroline turned 3 years old on Monday. We celebrated last Thursday with her grandparents in Augusta. It was a lot of fun and Caroline started to enjoy herself too we let her open presents.

Isaac is talking a lot these days. Today he said "Christmas tree." He pointed at a dog in our building and said "doggie." Caroline has mispronounced dog for as long as I can remember. She is now saying it correctly though. Anyway, its quite a change to hear him speak since we waited so long for Caroline to start speaking.

I am in my third trimester of the pregnancy. Everything is going smoothly so far and I am feeling pretty good overall. I have been busy getting the apartment ready for the baby, which really means that I have been organizing things. I shredded about 4 years worth of bills and credit card offers, threw out lots of mismatched socks, and cleaned out our clothes. There is still work to be done, but I feel it is almost finished.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites