Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We've been quite busy, which is why this post is a few days late (hey, at least I'm posting, right?). My brother-in-law and his family spent Christmas here in our NYC apartment. It was lots of fun--4 adults, 5 (soon to be 6) children in 2 bedrooms for 5 days. The cousins loved playing together and I enjoyed spending good quality yarn time with my SIL. We awoke fairly early on Christmas to find lots of presents nicely wrapped under our tiny tree. I have a hazy memory on how exactly they got there, but I think that is mostly due to my 3 hours of sleep. The kids loved opening up their gifts, but I think Caroline and Isaac were really overwhelmed by everything.

I managed to get most of our Christmas gifts out, but I'm still working on a few. I kept thinking that I had enough time to get it all done and then it was Christmas Eve. Christmas may come a little late for some of you, but I am really really working on it.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites