Tuesday, December 18, 2007

10 weeks to go...

I'm in my 31st week of pregnancy and starting to get a bit anxious about the upcoming birth. It should be old hat for me by now, having gone through labor two times before, but the anticipation still makes me nervous. I wonder if I will go into labor in the middle of the night or when Todd is gone. I suppose it will all work itself out one way or another. In a way, I find it a bit exciting to have this "surprise" awaiting me. I don't know when or where labor will start and I don't know how the birth will go. I don't know how big the baby will be or what she will look like.

So that is the big question. When? How big? Care to take any guesses? My doctor says my due date is February 25th, I think the date is the 27th or 28th. February 28th is our 4th wedding anniversary and part me thinks it would be neat-o to have a baby on that day.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites