Friday, May 15, 2009

Isaac gets dressed.

Isaac's newest trick is to pick out his clothes and dress himself. He is getting good at both tasks. His opinions on what looks good together, however, are very interesting. He loves his sweater vests. And his button up shirts. And he loves wearing sweater vests with button up shirts with his swimming trunks. I don't understand it, but he has his own sense of style. And confidence. And I see no need to get in the way of either. The only clothing he is particular about matching is his pajamas. He likes to match tops and bottoms and usually insists on color coordination. I am quite delighted at this new found self-sufficiency and I hope it carries forward to other things like potty training. :)

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites