Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random thoughts

It has been a very interesting couple of days. Isaac is occasionally using the potty, which is reassuring. He doesn't always tell me when he needs to go, so he isn't trained yet, but soon I hope. Isaac started sleeping in his trundle bed a few nights ago. The transition went over smoothly. I showed Isaac his new bed and told him he would be sleeping there and so far, it is working.

Isaac and Anna Sophia had doctors appointments yesterday, where they both received vaccinations (Anna received 2 shots plus the Rotavirus and Isaac also had 2 shots). Yesterday, Isaac woke up from his nap screaming. He was probably not feeling well from his vaccine, but I'm not sure. I told Caroline that Isaac was feeling sad. Isaac looked at me, crying, and said "I not sad!"

Oh, and can I say, 3 year olds have the worst tantrums? It is even worse than age 2! Though at other times she is very sweet and thoughtful. Yesterday, she was showing letters to Isaac asking him what they were. When he got one right (he's pretty good at letters) she would congratulate him. "Good job Isaac!"

I'm going to the doctor day for a pre-surgical appointment. I should be able to schedule my surgery soon now.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites