Monday, February 04, 2008

wow, did you see that game?

I'm not really a huge football fan or anything. I think the Super Bowl was the only game I watched this season, in fact. But, you know, the commercials, the food...it really is an American tradition. Most years, I watch the commercials and not the game, since it is usually over before kickoff. I watched about 10 minutes of the pre-game show and assumed that that would be the case this year. Team with a perfect record versus a team that LOST its first two games this year...was it even a question? 'Nuff said. I decided to pull for the Giants because they were the underdogs and it is much more fun to see an "upset" than the predicted blowout. Way to go Giants!

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites