Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm sure you all are looking for updates on the kids. I'm sorry for not posting about them more frequently, it's just that eh, I'm with them all day, so when I sit down to blog, I want a break. In any case, it's not fair to you, my readers, to deny you kiddie updates on my blog.

This morning, I heard Caroline name all the planets in the correct order. We include Pluto, since it is still sort of a planet. Isaac tried to get in on the action and he started naming random planets like "Neptune" and "Jupiter" while we were listening to Caroline. Do you know what? I did not even know that Caroline knew her planets! What kind of parent does not know these things? Apparently, Todd has been teaching the planets every night (we have them on the wall) and now they are common knowledge around our household. Both Isaac and Caroline know their dinosaurs. Caroline can identify quite a few--Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Maiasaura (yeah, I had to look that one up), Archeoptryx, Pterodactyl, and really more than I can even remember for this post. She knows the ones that were fierce meat-eaters and the ones that were good mommies to their dinosaur babies.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Wow! She's one smart cookie! I used to watch a little 4 yr old who could name ALL the dinosaurs without messing up on the names! She loved dinos!

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites