Thursday, February 21, 2008

There is a first time for everything, I suppose

Yesterday, I went to see a movie in the hopes that I could pass a few hours and not think about going into labor. Was it a success? I'm not sure, but it was interesting. I think it was the first time I've ever watched a movie while sitting next to a dog wearing a cream colored knit sweater and metal studded leather jacket. The dog was very well behaved and did not attempt to sneak any popcorn from me.

On a side note, I saw the movie "Definitely Maybe." It was a good movie, but nothing spectacular. It's billed as a romantic comedy so I *thought* perhaps mistakenly that I would be spoon-fed some sappy humor, an easy story line and happy ending. What I got was a romantic movie about divorce, the Clinton Campaign, and sex education???????? Okay, so I know I'm emphasizing the wrong parts of the movie, but when you're expecting to see a formulaic romantic movie and the opening scene is about sex education followed by signing divorce papers, it's a little unnerving. I guess I will have to watch Ever After today.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I've never even heard of it! lol

Josee said...

What? A dog in a movie theater? Well, at least he wasn't naked. Thinking of you. The end is in sight! Can't wait to see the new baby.

josee

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites