Monday, February 04, 2008

oh, that would be a nice day...

I've been a little bored sitting around waiting for labor to start. I don't think it will start soon or anything, but stranger things have happened. I was looking at the calendar for the baby's potential birthday. Here is what I've come up with:

February 14th: Not my favorite. It's a cheesy make-believe "holiday" created by companies to sell crap.

February 17th: My mom's birthday. Obviously, its an important day and well, Isaac was born on his great-grandfather's birthday, so I like it.

February 25th: Due date. Too boring and expected. I hope she surprises me on some other day.

February 28th: 4th Wedding anniversary. I think this is a good day for the baby to arrive.

February 29th: This is probably my favorite date for our little girl to arrive. Leap year birthday! I think that would be fun. Of course, I am getting eager to meet her and that is 25 days away!

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites