Friday, October 20, 2006

tantrum of the day

It's not even 8 am and we've already had our scheduled morning tantrum. I can almost predict that every morning will start out this way. The problem is that no matter how much I have done the night before to prepare breakfast (more on this later), it still takes too long. This morning, we had another scream fest. It lasted less than 10 minutes (I ignored her again) and when she was done she ate her breakfast and said "more peas" As far as what I do the night before to prepare breakfast, lately I have been making oatmeal in our slow cooker. I put all the ingredients in the night before (sliced apples, oatmeal, water, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon) and start it on low. We wake up to hot, steaming oatmeal. I'm not sure what more I can do to ensure that my dear one does not have to wait (short of having breakfast catered every morning), so I hope she outgrows this habit. Any thoughts?

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites