Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I haven't posted much lately about the kids, because there is simply so much to say, I don't know where to start. So, I have been thinking about it and I would like to know what my blog readers are interested in reading about. Do you like to hear developmental type updates? Funny stories? More pictures? Tales about living with 2 children under the age of 2? Random parenting thoughts? I've got so much to say, and I can spend only about an hour a day blogging, so I need to choose carefully what I write about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love pictures, updates funny stories. Since we can't be there anything so we will feel close

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I get it that you want help deciding in which direction to go with this blogging thing...but, I enjoy it all! Of course I want to see pics of the children, and hear how well they're doing, but I also enjoy your funny stories and literally laugh out loud. I can't imagine living with 2 children under 2 not being hysterical alot of the time...Sorry, I can't make the decision. I love it all. Aunt Beth

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites