Thursday, October 19, 2006

bad toast

If you could have a screaming, out-of-control tantrum, what would it be over? I could definitely throw a fit over tax season. Every year, I get nauseated around April 15th over how much we pay in taxes. I try not to think about it though. This morning, Caroline found that her toast was not to her liking. She didn't taste it--didn't need too. It was clearly not up to her standards. She screamed and screamed. She had already eaten a banana and had a glass of milk. But this toast was horrible and she would not touch it. What she wanted was MY piece of toast. Apparently, it was far better. After a few minutes of screaming (and me ignoring her) she stopped, ate the toast and said "down peas" Okay, kiddo.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites