Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I will be 37 weeks pregnant tomorrow. According to most doctors, it means I am "full term" and the baby could come anytime. To me, I think it means that I still have at least 3 weeks left. I had Todd take a picture of me yesterday and I'm sorry to say that I had NO idea I was that huge. I may post it in a few days, but I need some time to think about it. I have outgrown all my maternity clothes except for one shirt. I bought the shirt during my last pregnancy at K-mart. It is a maternity item and it seemed big enough. Plus, it was $1 if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, there was only one left.

My formerly round belly has become squarish- a mishmash of elbows, knees, and feet Whenever any part of the baby moves, my belly completely changes shape. It would be really nice I have this baby early. Not too early, but a week early would be nice. I would really like to fit into some clothes again.

Caroline is doing very well. She says lots of things and you can understand some of it. She is developing more of an attitude about what she wants to do and exactly when she wants to do it. We are having issues with her saying please and thank you. These are the 2 words that she won't even try to say. She will point to the bag of pretzels and grunt. This means she wants a pretzel. I can get her to try to say pretzel, but if I throw a 'please' in there she throws herself on the (concrete tile) floor, screaming. This pattern is ongoing and has been for several weeks. I know that its a developmental stage and so on, but it is getting old. I don't push the pleases and thank yous, but she knows that I want her to say them and if I even mention it now, a tantrum ensues.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites