Monday, September 26, 2005

The verdict is in

It was the alternator. Along with $400 worth of other things. (Battery, fuel pump, belts) When you add in Lucy's $200+ vet visit (she is better now), I would like to venture that we won't be eating out any time soon. Sigh. It could be a lot worse, I suppose.

Since the car is in the shop, we have Caroline's car seat in our living room. Caroline thinks this is great. She tries to get in it and sit then when I help her in, she gets out of the seat. It's a big game to her.

In other news, our apartment has been invaded by ANTS! There is a small gap between the door and the baseboard thingy and the ants have found a way in. After a couple of ant bites, anger got the better of me and I retrieved the vacuum from the hall closet and took care of the little suckers (pun intended). AND, to make sure that they never come back, I found the caulking gun and sealed every crack around the door. I have outsmarted them! For now, at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife is the caulkingest gun in the west! All ants beware. Not an ant has been spotted since she took caulky matters into her own hands. Yay for mary ellen!

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites