Sunday, September 25, 2005

our car died

It was a sad sight this weekend. The car died Friday morning about 4 feet from our driveway. Thankfully, I had enough momentum to pull the car in the driveway. The speedometer as well as the other gauges stopped working. And the radio didn't work, and the AC didn't work and then the car engine turned off. I have to admit that I was quite frightened (hoped the brakes would still work...). We called Hyundai on Saturday and they towed the car (for no charge) from our driveway. The tow guy said that the alternator was the problem. Hopefully everything will be covered under Hyundai's warranty and we won't need to pay anything.

Caroline is so close to walking... we are expecting her first steps any day now!

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites