Friday, December 26, 2008

I was going to write a post about our wonderful Christmas, but I'm really quite distracted right now, because Isaac is at the hospital getting stitches at this moment. He is okay, but he fell pretty hard and cut the area right below his lip with his teeth. I'm hoping the plastic surgeon does a good job and that all goes well. Caroline is a complete wreck and is wondering where Isaac is and why he is not in bed. I keep saying that he got hurt and is with the doctor right now and she seems to understand, but she is very unhappy about Isaac being gone. She even talked to Isaac on the phone, which I believe is a first for them.

I forgot to add that Caroline was not home at the time Isaac got hurt. She was at a friend's apartment, so that is why she's confused, I think.

UPDATE: 9pm Isaac is home now. He had 5 stitches on his lip :(. He is very tired and is going to bed now.

2 comments:

Josee said...

My son busted his lip on Christmas evening. No stitches required, thank goodness, but a lot of blood and some tears. And on Christmas eve, he got his hand caught in the van door. Boys, boys, boys ... hope my little girl is less of a daredevil. Good luck with Isaac and the stitches!

Josee

Anonymous said...

The boy was a trooper at the hospital, screaming like a stuck pig while he was being, uhh, stuck, and then fine afterwards. He told his doctor and nurse "thank you" before we left, and then he enjoyed the cab ride home. Plus he got a trip to Burger King out of the deal. I've seen/had worse trips to the hospital.

-- Dad

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites