Caroline asked me the other day to call her "dragon." I don't know what started this, but she spent hours insisting that she was "dragon" and not Caroline.
ME: Caroline, please clean up your toys.
C: I not Caroline. I dragon.
ME: Okay, Dragon, please clean up your toys.
C: Dragons don't clean up toys.
Wikipedia Operator Says OpenAI's 'Rogue' Bots May Be Linked to a May Outage
-
The Wikimedia Foundation says it found evidence that "rogue" OpenAI agents
edited Wikimedia wikis without approval, unsuccessfully tried to exploit
its Eth...
29 minutes ago

4 comments:
That is priceless. I laughed out loud!
Tell her that dragons also don't eat cookies ... :->
(I suspect that the verb "I" is a mispronunciation of "I'm". The dragon's grammar is generally good.
-- Dragon Daddy)
Caroline's cousin once decided her name was, "Ace." We had to call her Ace. She signed her papers at school, "Ace." Her teacher even (briefly) called her, "Ace." After about 3 weeks, it was over, and she became Serina again.
Post a Comment