Friday, November 21, 2008

An update about Isaac...

We've been having GI issues with Isaac. Diarrhea, vomiting, fevers and really all kinds of unpleasantness. I don't want to go into much detail, but we have been dealing with this for a year now. He has been tested for Celiac disease, cystic fibrosis, and worked up and down for answers. His most recent blood work came back normal. We have a new symptom now, though. It's Anna. She has started having diarrhea. I called his doctor and we discussed this most recent development. We think that it is either infectious (possibly) or a milk allergy. I hope that we can get this resolved soon! Either that, I will need to buy stock in pampers wipes and lysol!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Oh no! That's not good! I hope you get some answers soon. Hopefully it's the milk or something as simple as that!

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites