Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's cold!

It's 26 degrees this morning! It's usually in the 40s at this time of year, and on good days in the 50s. This weather isn't supposed to be here until January.

This morning I heard Caroline quietly talking to Isaac. This is what she said:

"Isaac, go ask mommy for egg sandwich" She initially asked me and I responded "maybe" (a response I used to detest as a child) so she sent in Isaac to ask me. We get egg sandwiches from the deli in our building. We go probably once a week for egg sandwiches and coffee, but I didn't feel like venturing into our sub-zero hallway. I ended up giving them banana bread from yesterday (It was great!) and some frozen waffles. (well, I toasted the waffles first, but they were originally frozen)

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites