Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where to start?

There's so much to tell, really. We've been enjoying some hot weather here in NY (finally, it did not really get warm until the end of May and not much in the 80s until June).

Caroline and Isaac have started getting up before the crack of dawn. 4:30am is the new 5:30am apparently. Todd has been a saint in trying to quiet them with movies and snacks so I can sleep until at least 5:30am. This morning at 4:30, I told Todd to just put them back in bed. There is something seriously wrong with our schedule. I find myself eating lunch at 9am and ready for bed by 5pm. Soooo........the experiment worked and Todd and Isaac are still sleeping past 8am. I woke up at 7:30am, which is great for me because it 2 hours of sleep I don't usually get.

Isaac is still using the potty some, but he's not the in habit of going of his own initiative. As much as I want him out of diapers, I can't keep up with a "sit on the potty every 20 minutes routine" all day long. He potties in the morning and that is enough for now.

Caroline is making lots of friends in the neighborhood. She knows all the kids and when we meet someone she say hi so and so. It's shocking to me, because I often don't know their names.

Anna Sophia is doing well. I feel like her reflux is gone, which is a relief. She still spits up, but she is not vomiting after most feedings like she used to. YAY! Sh is back to nursing most of the time, which is so nice.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites