Monday, June 16, 2008

I just declared war on my email.

Last night I told Todd that I deleted every last email from my email account. He said, "oh, email bankruptcy?" Apparently, this is a trend. I had been trying to delete 100 or 200 emails a day, but I regularly get 200 emails a day and of those 200, maybe 2 are real mail. I finally hit my limit last night when I was trying to find Todd's flight information. After 2 or 3 pages of "junk", I still could not find it (it had been sent the previous night). With over 25,000 emails in my account, I just selected all of them (this took several minutes) and hit delete. I had mixed feelings about doing it when the screen popped up to ask if I was "sure" but I didn't look and just clicked away until my emails we all gone. So to all my family and friends who recently sent me email that went unanswered, I am sorry. Please send your email again, and I will actually answer it. There are presently 3 emails in my inbox and none are junk. It is so nice to have my email account back. If your email account is overflowing with suggestions on increasing the size of various body parts and prize winnings (I think I've "won" a billion dollars by now), I suggest you give email bankruptcy a try. Start with a clean slate. It's a really nice feeling. I was definitely happier this morning when I opened my email to find 2 emails, both from Todd. At least now I know he's made it to his destination (late, and sans bag, but these are the airlines so what can you do?)In other news, apparently I "won" a yacht. I just need to send them my bank account number along with the routing number so they can send me the necessary funds to "receive" my prize.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites