Monday, June 16, 2008

I have entered bizarro world

Or the twilight zone?

It's very quiet in our apartment right now. Quietness and children foreshadows almost certain disaster and any time they are quiet I start to imagine what is being destroyed. Are they coloring on the walls? Playing "drop the cell phone in the toilet?" Eating glue? Painting with White-out? Is Caroline dressing up Isaac in her clothes? My imagination knows no bounds when it comes to quiet children. I went to inspect the damage and instead found them all asleep. Caroline is asleep on the couch, Isaac is on his bed and Anna is asleep in the stroller. We normally go to Preschool Play in the Park today and I was getting everybody ready when the sleepies attacked. I think it's time for my nap.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites