Monday, May 19, 2008

Today was a little better. Caroline and Isaac were mostly stuck inside with me, but it was windy and cold outside so they weren't missing much. I guess it doesn't get warm here until July or so... I'm feeling a bit better and I'm trying to take the pain medicine regularly so it doesn't get really bad. We played with Caroline's dinosaurs and Isaac's cars. We had some lessons in ownership and property (the cars are Isaac's and the dinosaurs are Caroline's) so the children were learning how to trade and take turns with the toys. I don't force sharing, because forced sharing isn't sharing, it's extortion. Just like forced charity isn't charity, it's usually known as taxes, but that's a while different post. Anyhoo...the kids played well together we read some stories too. I ordered a few $7 Amazon movies to keep my downtime interesting, so we will see how that goes. I go back to the surgeon next Monday to get my dressing removed and stuff, so I am taking it super easy until then.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites