Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I predict that Anna Sophia is going to walk when she 9 months old. She is very strong for her age and she *insists* on being held in a standing position all the time. She does not like her swing, bouncy chair or laying down. Caroline and Isaac walked at 12 and 14 months respectively and I really think Anna is going to be chasing after them in six months. She has managed to kick me in my stomach a few times and it was not pleasant.

Anyway, I just watched the American Idol finale. Yay I'm so happy my David won!!

2 comments:

Josee said...

Yeah, no kidding ... for the first time in several years the right person won!! I think the judges jinxed the other David.

Sabrina said...

I was so happy he won too!

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites