Friday, May 23, 2008

Anna Sophia had her 3 month doctor appointment this morning. She received 2 vaccinations and was weighed and measured, etc. She is 10lbs 14 oz (20%) and 23.4 inches long (53%) so she is gaining weight, but very slowly. I have started pumping and bottle feeding her because her feedings are really small and when she nurses, she doesn't nurse for long enough to get the fatty milk, so it is causing her some problems and not helping her gain weight. At birth, Anna started in the 70% (7lb15oz) so she isn't gaining as well as she should. She is otherwise very healthy and is meeting the major milestones. She hasn't slept through the night since I last posted that she did. Oh well. We will be taking her to a gastroenterologist to see if there is anything we can do for her reflux. She projectile vomited all over her doctor today, so I think the doctor is starting to believe me that there is a problem. Overall, I don't think that the problem is serious as Anna is gaining weight. She is in pain though and the zantac isn't helping her anymore.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites