Thursday, March 01, 2007

Lots of updates

I haven't been blogging much lately. We've been busy unpacking and settling in our new home.


Caroline~ She is speaking more clearly these days and putting words together. She also knows all her letters and numbers up through 15. I really think she will be reading by the end of this year.

Isaac~ He is on a nursing strike! We are really struggling to get him to nurse. He is absolutely not interested unless he is sleeping. I don't see any teeth coming in yet, but certainly we will see them soon. He is eating solid food now too and he really seems to enjoy it. He is sitting up very well and starting to creep/crawl on the floor. Oh no!

Me~ I had 4 stitches put in my thumb last week. As a result, I can't do much around the kitchen as far as cooking/cleaning goes. The stitches will be in another week and then I will have my thumb back. The injury could have been much worse, so I am thankful it wasn't.

Todd~ He is starting his new job next week. The new job is actually just the old job, but he will be working out of Cary, NC. A NYC job without the snow! Yay!

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites