Saturday, March 24, 2007

I have an excuse...

Really, I do. I can't think of it right now, but when it comes to me I will certainly let you all know. Isaac and Caroline are sick, so things have been a little slower and quieter lately. Caroline will be going to see a speech therapist on Tuesday. Hopefully, we will get a better idea of what is going on with her speech. (and hopefully she will be better by then)

Todd has a new office now with his business name on the door. It's oh-so-official looking. He is in the process of moving in and hiring interns for the summer. Very exciting!

I am, well, shopping for furniture (mostly just a bed, but a few other things as well). It has been an interesting experience. I love "shopping" on Craigslist, because its a lot easier on the kids. Most of the furniture stores I have been to have high prices and not-so-nice furniture. Even during their "sales" I find things like a 1980s style formica dinette with upholstered chairs with metal frames for $3995. I don't think so!

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites