I had another sonogram yesterday. The baby is the right size and everything looks healthy. Of course, we won't know if it's a boy or girl until April 3. I need to get the scanner working again before I post some of the sonogram pictures.
I am going to a crochet class tonight. I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Caroline is almost completely weaned and she seems to be handling it okay. She has occasional breakdowns though and I usually give in and nurse her. The doctor says that I shouldn't breastfeed if I'm pregnant, though everything I have read about breastfeeding during pregnancy has indicated that it is only problem if you have a history of premature labor or other health issues. At any rate, her nursing is slowing down a lot and we are spending more time cuddling.
Flock Blamed for Wrongful 13-Day Imprisonment and a Police Stalking
Incident in Florida
-
From the transportation news site MotorBiscuit: In late September 2026,
23-year-old Liz Lindseay Isaacs testified before a Senate Judiciary
Subcommittee ab...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment