Wednesday, July 27, 2005

We have internet now-finally!

Caroline is sitting up a lot now. She can get into a sitting position from the crawling position. She isn't exactly crawling, though she has certainly learned how to get where she wants to go. She has also discovered how to hit her pacifier against the crib railing. She likes the noise it makes, but when she drops it, and eventually she does, she screams.

We have been experimenting with food lately. Caroline does not like baby food very much. She eats it reluctantly, then reaches for my food. This evening I decided to pass on the baby food and give her regular food. She really liked the green beans, pizza crust (now you know what I ate!), mashed banana (though not too mashed), and yogurt. It was much easier allowing her to feed herself instead of struggling with keeping control of the spoon and actually trying to get food in her mouth. Well, it's late, and Caroline is still up. I need to get her in bed now, but I will be updating regularly from now on.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites