Friday, July 01, 2005

Conjunctivitis

Caroline has conjunctivitis now (commonly known as pinkeye). The pediatrician is ordering some prescription eye drops for her, so I don't need to take her in or anything. Conjunctivitis is highly contagious and can be caused by virus or bacteria. She is otherwise doing well and should fully recover soon.

We will start moving today. I'm sort glad Caroline isn't very mobile yet, because it will make the whole moving process easier. When I get our new address, I will post it here. When I find the cable for the camera, I will post pictures of our new place, so everyone will kow where we live. I hope to find the camera cable soon, but I think that it's lost amidst the packed boxes. I will probably find it once I have unpacked. I will have a backlog of photographs to post later.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites