Saturday, May 14, 2005

thank you

We are very thankful for your prayers for Caroline. She is doing well under the circumstances and being cared for by excellent doctors.

Thanks for the comments as well. I really enjoy reading them!

another update: if the NY State Health Dept decide that Caroline should get the antitoxin to botulism, the drug (or whatever it is) will be transported here from California. I'm not sure that it would help (to be most effective it needs to be administered within 24 hours), but botulism can require long hospital stays, so it is usually recommended to at least try the antitoxin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys keep hanging in there. You are doing an AWESOME job. Have faith and know we are ALL praying for you. I'm counting the days til I can get up there. 12 days now...
Love, Jody, Mom, and Traci

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites