Saturday, July 18, 2009

We have a nursery (sort of)!

We've moved things around in our apartment quite a bit in the last several months. The kids have taken the master bedroom and it is now filled with their toys and books and beds and, well, everything. We've moved our bedroom to the office space, which was much much smaller. Anyway, a result of this is that is no space for a crib or bassinet in our new room. I plan on cosleeping for a few months, but I like to have a crib handy for naps and later on. So, here is our newly transformed "nook" area. I'll try to find an old picture so you can see the difference. I'm also hoping to hang a curtain to divide the space, but it's proving difficult as the ceiling is 12-13 feet high and curtains of that length are difficult to find (impossible, actually).



No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites