Sunday, July 12, 2009

*sigh*

I'm so far behind. I've been wanting to change this blog around completely over the last few months. I've been wanting to update it. Post photos, post funny things the kids say like "I want to go to the dentist" and "I need a nap" which aren't exactly funny, but who has ever heard a 2 year old say THAT? Well, apparently, I'm not so good at this whole being a parent of 2 toddlers and a preschooler and being pregnant, while also maintaining my blog. I am sorry. Really. I have been avoiding this blog as though it has swine flu and hoping that the posts would just write themselves. The kids are so busy these days. Summer is when all our friends are not in school and we have a constant stream of playdates and coffee hours with all the mommies in our building. Every morning the moms get together and decide which playground to visit or what activity to attend. The neighborhood is full of events, free concerts, sing-alongs at sunset with a view of the Statue of Liberty. Oh, and we are expecting the fourth addition to our family in early October. Everything is going well on the pregnancy front and I'm now in the 3rd trimester. I'm just hoping that the next 3 months go by smoothly.

1 comment:

Hi, My name is: Tim said...

Seeing "Insert clever new blog title here... " as an open invitation, I figured I'd toss a few at you.

How about:
-Exhaustentialism (kind of a mix between exhausted and existentialism?)
-This is NOT Larry's Blog (should keep the confusion down)
-Why is there spaghetti in the DVD player? (because who has four kids and doesn't have spaghetti in there?)
-Why is there spaghetti in the DVD player, AGAIN?!? (kind of taking the last title a little farther)
-Where is your father?!? (to which jax offers "Who are these children and why are they calling me mommy?")
-The Six Rangers (kind of stole that one from the movie Airheads... when Ian says, "Well, there's three of you. You're not exactly lone. Shouldn't you be the Three Rangers?")
-Chicka Chicka POW (easy enough for people to remember... it worked for "Twitter")
-How to make $1,000,000 using Blogger (should drive up your visit numbers through the roof!)
-Well of dry ideas (okay not really for your blog... but for my naming it at this particular juncture... wait... no, yeah, I'm tapped out.)

OOH!!!!!

---JEDI MOMMY---


wait...

I'll think up some more for you while I walk the dog...

This isn't over.

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites