Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well we have some news...

We moved from North Carolina to New York City over the past 2 months. It was kind of crazy because we spent over a month in corporate housing in NY before finally settling in our new apartment. As soon as I find the batteries to the camera, I will post some photos. The apartment has one bedroom, an office, 2 bathrooms, and a "nook" area. We also have a living room and a kitchen. The apartment is really large at over 1200 sqft and we have a corner view of the harbor. We are living in the same area we lived before in the city, so I am quite familiar with all of it. In other news, we are expecting again. The baby is due February 28th, 2008, which is also our 4th wedding anniversary. I am almost halfway through the pregnancy, so this announcement is a little late, but I was thinking about waiting until Feb.

1 comment:

Jax and company said...

So glad you have re-surfaced! Please be in touch soon, we miss you...


Jax n Tim

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites