Monday, September 24, 2007

Updates...

I've been organizing our apartment over the last several weeks. I bought bunkbeds, a sofa, other pieces of furniture and things to make our itty bitty place a nice place to live. It's actually not that small and I feel we are quite comfortable here. We are selling a few items that we don't need/don't use, but I feel like we are almost finished with our place. I hope to post some photos soon.

The President of Iran is staying across the street from us. Yippee. Say a little prayer that no one tries any funny stuff while he's here (or any other time). This area is guarded like nothing I've ever seen before. Swat teams. Cops. AK-47s. You name it.

Well it appears that Caroline has screamed loud enough for Isaac to wake up. I must go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, all of you, on all your news! Wow, you have been very busy over the summer. ;-) What a wonderful job for Todd...knock their socks off, buddy! Good for you. How exciting about the expected baby. How are you feeling? Mary Ellen, how is your mom doing after her surgery and treatments? Aunt Beth

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites