I have searched all over the computer and I cannot find the photos we took at Christmas. I hope that Todd hid them somewhere, because otherwise I think they are gone.
Caroline is doing really well these days and is enjoying her newfound freedom that comes with walking. She is all over the place and into everything. Her favorite thing to do is the go into the kitchen and open the cabinet containing the cornflake and cheerios and eat straight from the box (while I watch, of course). I have let her enjoy these exploits while I cook dinner and it really seems to entertain her. She will pile the cornflakes around her and snack away. The dog cleans up when she is done :)
Flock Blamed for Wrongful 13-Day Imprisonment and a Police Stalking
Incident in Florida
-
From the transportation news site MotorBiscuit: In late September 2026,
23-year-old Liz Lindseay Isaacs testified before a Senate Judiciary
Subcommittee ab...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment