Things have been crazy around here. Caroline is doing very well (still trying to walk) and is very frustrated at with the whole walking business. Get up, fall down. She not so into the falling aspect, but she seems to enjoy being upright.
I have been very busy selling our stuff. Ebay and Amazon have become my new friends. I have been selling our books, dvds, baby clothes, and toys. It's nice to have something to do. On the plus side, I make money and don't spend it. I have made over $600 in just 2 weeks.
OpenAI Is Adding Text Watermarking In ChatGPT and Codex
-
OpenAI is rolling out an invisible, machine-readable text watermark called
textGrain to ChatGPT and Codex, "but only for users in the European Union
at fir...
3 hours ago

1 comment:
1) Make money
2) Don't spend money
3) Stay busy
It's the perfect hobby!
Signed,
Your anonymous hubby-doodle.
Post a Comment