Monday, April 18, 2005

Update on Caroline

In the past several weeks, Caroline has really taken off in terms of her physical development. First she started rolling over. She has been able to roll over since she was six weeks old, but only from her stomach to her back, and it was never intentional. Now she rolls over when I'm dressing her or changing her diaper, because she doesn't want to be still. She has also started sitting. She really likes sitting, but she can't figure out how to get into a sitting position yet. We are working on that.

We are really enjoying her little personality manifest itself. She is a very happy baby, though I wouldn't characterize her as laid-back or relaxed. She gets frustrated easily when she can't roll over.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites