Saturday, April 23, 2005

Caroline update

We went to the pediatrician on Thursday. Caroline received 3 more vaccinations. She is doing well; she didn't get a fever or anything like she did last time.

Caroline is learning so much these days. Her is a list of her new skills:

(1) she rolls over
(2) she has discovered her feet. Sometimes, Caroline will do anything to grab them. I have seen her hunched over in her carseat (not while driving, of course) trying to grab her feet.
(3) She can sit up. Caroline doesn't know how to get into a sitting position and this frustrates her greatly. She does sit on her own though, especially after sitting in my lap.
(4) The pediatrician asked me if she can transfer objects from one hand to another. I haven't this yet, but I am on the lookout for it.
(5) She can blow bubbles with her mouth. This is sort of annoying, because she ends up spitting everywhere (me, her clothes), but she seems to enjoy it.

Note: Sunscreen should not be used on babies under the age of 6 months. I did not know this and I put sunscreen on Caroline before going out for a run (oops). Apparently, sunscreen can clog babies' pores. She had no adverse reactions, though. We will wait before using sunscreen again.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites