Thursday, March 03, 2005

Schedules, routines... Don't change ANYTHING!

It's been a few days since my last post. Caroline and I have been working on trying to get into a routine and, silly me, I changed it up for her today.

In general our routine involves at least two naps. One around 9-9:30AM and another around noon. Before naps, there is always a feeding in the bedroom, always one small light on, the curtains are drawn, soft music plays, etc. While cleaning this morning, I changed the cd, because, well, it has been playing for a solid week now, and I am very bored of it. The original cd is a wonderful flute and harp mix and the new cd I put in was a Charlotte Church cd. Anyway, I didn't think that the particular cd was important. Appparently I was wrong. Caroline did not take any naps until 10pm! I thought that maybe I should put in the old cd, because I was getting no where trying to get her to sleep. After putting in the old cd, she was sound asleep within 4 minutes. I am relieved and exhausted! I might need to make a copy of the cd just in case this one wears out!

I should have some new pictures up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it worked out, schnookie-butt.

-- Anonymous

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites