I'm trying to get a nice photo of the kids for our Christmas card and I've been taking take pics for a few days now. This is the best one. Yeah, 2 of the kids have their tongues sticking out. *sigh*
Oh geez! I know whatcha mean! You ought to see my attempts. Usually have one with his mouth wide open like a monkey, one fighting to get down, and another staring off in space. Can't forget Alex's wide fake smile. lol!
1 In 8 Cancer Cases Worldwide Are Due to Infections
-
An estimated 2.3 million cancer cases worldwide in 2024, about one in
eight, were attributable to infections, according to a study published in
The Lancet ...
Hey, longtime pw readers…
-
Remember the inane leftist “timb” who used to comment here, and who later
formed a Frisch-like obessession with me? Well, now he derides me on
Instapundit ...
2 comments:
Ha! Getting a good photo of kids is like herding cats. Maybe you should use Photoshop!
Oh geez! I know whatcha mean! You ought to see my attempts. Usually have one with his mouth wide open like a monkey, one fighting to get down, and another staring off in space. Can't forget Alex's wide fake smile. lol!
Post a Comment