Yesterday Caroline fell off our bed after some playing around (after I told her not to) and was crying and hurt. I was holding her in my lap and we were both lamenting over her hurt leg. She continued crying and I looked at her leg and saw that there was nothing wrong with it (no bleeding, cuts, breaks, etc) and finally she said:
"Mommmy, I need some medicine"
Where in the world did she get that from? We don't dole out medication very casually around here.
AI Surveillance Startup Flock To Cut Several Hundred Jobs Amid Backlash,
Sources Say
-
Reuters reports: Flock plans to let go of about 18% of its employees,
people with direct knowledge of the plans said on Thursday, as the maker of
AI-powere...
1 hour ago

1 comment:
The best medicine to cure all of life's little boo-boos...Mommy kisses...I wish I had a dose right about now myself! :-)
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment