Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I guess I missed the whole "New Years" celebration. Last night, I read a good book and did not even notice the stroke of midnight. Oh well... This is what you get when you have two little ones. Caroline kept waking up when she heard fireworks and that had her up until well after midnight. Isaac did fine, but he is still in our bed at least part time. We had an enjoyable evening nonetheless. I read my new book Next by Michael Crichton and Todd read a book too.

So, in other news, we are now looking into our options with starting the business. It's all up in the air, so I can't really comment now, but I will let you know when these things are settled. Isaac now takes naps in his crib, which is very exciting. Soon, I hope he sleeps through the night in the crib. All in good time though. Caroline can count to 10, recognizes all her letters, and is talking more these days.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites