Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Patrick's hearing

Patrick did not pass his followup hearing test this morning. He even managed to fail it in the other ear, which we thought was okay. I'm not quite sure what all this means, but it is possible that there is something blocking his ear drum (both of them) or that he has has some type of hearing loss. Say a prayer that we get some answers soon!

UPDATE: I scheduled him for a Tonal ABR (auditory brainstem response) which is a more thorough test on his inner ear. The test will give us a better idea what is going on with his hearing.

UPDATE 2: He is going to see a Pediatric ENT tomorrow, so I hope to have more answers then. The other appointment is not until the beginning of December.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites