Thursday, September 04, 2008

News...

I'm having another surgery performed on Tuesday. For those who know me well, you might have noticed that I have a bump on the back of my left hand. It's not supposed to be there and it's causing me a few problems, so I'm getting it removed. I have a similar bump on the right hand, but it's much smaller and is not causing me problems. Anyway, say a little prayer that it all goes well. The bump is officially called a Carpal Boss.

The kids are all doing well. We are going to the playground a lot these days and generally enjoying spending time outside. Anyway, I'm sorry this post is uninspired. I'm really tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're on my prayer list! Best of luck! Say Hey to Todd for me.

Jax and company said...

Glad to hear from you, was getting worried! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Call when you can, love to talk sometime soon!

Jackie

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites